Rates & Insurance
- First Appointment/Assessment: $175
- Individual Therapy: $150
We offer a limited number of spots for reduced fee rates reserved for those without insurance and unable to pay full fee.
To focus on the work that we do together, we use Headway for all billing and insurance admin work.
- United Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBSNC)
If you plan on using insurance, please click the link to verify insurance:
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept all major credit cards to include debit, credit, HSA, FSA cards as forms of payment. We also accept healthcare insurance.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!